Basic maintenance for textile upholstery
Use the vacuum cleaner with a clean and soft furniture attachment to clean fabric furniture weekly (maximum 500 Watt) and thus remove house dust, crumbs and other daily pollution. The fabric is completely refreshed by lightly rubbing the fabric with the LCK® cleaning glove, using a few drops of Puratex® cleaning water if advised. The fabric is given a little moisture and superficial dirt is removed. The fabric shines again and stays beautiful for much longer.
- Keep the surface free of dust, see above.
- Clean with LCK® cleaning glove and (if advised) a few drops of Puratex® cleaning water.
Every three-six months
- Make sure the surface ist free of dust, see above.
- Clean with LCK® cleaning glove and (if allowed) a few drops of Puratex® cleaning water.
- Impregnate / protect the fabric with the Puratex® impregnation spray (if advised).
Stains (first check which cleaner is suitable for your application)
- Remove coarse dirt as much as possible with a spoon or the blunt side of a knife.
- Then treat the stain with the recommended Puratex® cleaner. Put some of the cleaner on a clean cloth and work on the stain. Always work from the outside in and always treat a larger area than the stain itself.
- After cleaning with Puratex® cleaning water. Put a little destilled water in a container and immerse the LCK® cleaning glove/clean cloth and wring it out. Then wipe the cleaned fabric well from seam to seam. Repeat once if necessary.
- Impregnate the fabric with the Puratex® impragnation spray or Puratex® strong protector. Hold the unit at a distance of 20-30 centimeters above the fabric and spray a thin, even layer over the fabric. Try to keep the unit injector as vertical as possible. Let the fabric dry well. Avoid droplet formation.
Take a look at the stains page for more information and useful tips!
Please feel free to contact us, our service team will take care of you!